Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

2011 Fall Fashion Accessories - Jewelry (Part 1) Bracelets & Bangles

As an ultimate fan of fashion accessories, I just adore bags, shoes and of course jewelries... I would like to share here some of my favorite pieces of the upcoming 2011 Fall accessories which I think is work of art. Hope you'll love them as much as I do.

After browsing style.com Fall 2011 accessories report, it seems that bangles are hot hot hot!!!  It's not only just another decoration at our wrist, but has a statement of it's own... 

Let's take a look at the ones I adore most:


Hervé Van der Straeten



Hervé Van der Straeten
















Kara Ross

Kara Ross












There are also some beautiful bracelets, I love the following:






Monique Péan



Are you amazed by these bangles and bracelets?  The ones above are only a few of all the designers' Fall 2011 creations.  There's certainly more interesting " work of art"  which I MUST feature them individually later after I review my picks of the other fashion jewelry like necklaces, earrings and rings.


1 comment:

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

make me want to go out to the garage and make another copper cuff!!! Gorgeous...and I am taking it day by day! Thank you for asking!