Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

After the rain...

After the rain, the plants seems fresh and clean again...
Have you ever stop and take a look how beautiful it is?
well, I just did...






























May be things will be alright again after a disaster or something bad happened...
There must be lesson/s that we learned, mistake to be correct and be caution of, minds to be cleared after all those anger, fear, disappointments, sadness, heartbreaking, self blaming, frustrations etc...
Just a thought...



P.s.  I'm not a professional photographer, these photos are taken by me using an simple camera with some zoom functions... I apologist if you think these photos bad.  xx


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh dear, your pictures are amazing! I love them, so colorful and bright :)
I love how things look after the rain, so colorful, they look like they've just been painted.

Veron said...

Thank you Francia :) Yes, the best artist of the world is still our mother nature.
Cheers!

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

What beautiful raindrops..I could stare at them for hours..and take their photo! Thank you for your kind comment on my blog..I appreciated it. Made me feel just a little less by myself.