Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Friday, March 18, 2011

A must see - Alexander MacQueen Fall RTW 2011 Collection part2

I can't wait to feature the following "artistic creations" of Sarah Burton for Alexander MacQueen's Fall Ready to Wear 2011 collections.

More detailing applied on to the following gowns, you can imagine how much handwork been spent on each piece.  I personally have zoomed in and out  several times admiring those wonderful intricate finishing touch.
Seeing is believing, let's take a look at the gowns:

There are a few long dresses on this runway and the ones which I am crazy of is the last two.









this top is decorated with broken china (ceramic) unbelievable!
My heart melts when i see this gown.

Stopped breathing while i view this.. I even analyzed it a few times.



I love love love the last one most, so goth yet elegant with the right fabric, choker and heels - Perfect!

Last but not least, i MUST feature the collection's jewelry, accessories and footwear.  If you have visited my blog, I did featured some footwear by MacQueen , these here are equally extraordinary beautiful!

I didn't notice any handbags but there are tons of crazy stuff:
**Jewelry and Accessories:
Choker.
simple white belt
Black leather & metal choker

Shoulder connected Belt with metal details

Choker, shoulder & waist belt

back details of the belt/choker

Front view - who dare to mess around this gal.

A different design of choker belt.

back view

Simple black belt and gloves

matching glove & dress

Long black leather gloves.
 Here is the best part - Yes, their foot wear, no words can describe how beautiful they are:
Ankle wedge boot with mohair and metal details









Strap feather wedge

This white wedge a the rock star- did you see the spike?
I had so much fun watching these extravagant designs, I hope you enjoyed them as much as I do.  Keep up the good work Sarah Burton... I'm so looking forward to see your next show.

all photos courtesy of style.com, if you like to view whole collection, please visit the following link.

No comments: