Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A must see - Alexander MacQueen Fall RTW 2011 Collection part1

I always anxious to view a selected designers' newest collections and Alexander MacQueen is definitely the one on my top list.  Sarah Burton took over as the chief designer after the late genius passed and this is the second time she show off her talent, I think she is the right person for this job and the brand - bringing forward the essences of the late MacQueen but with her own  style & a feminine touch.  Bravo!!

Browse through style.com of the brand's Fall Ready to Wear 2011 collection as usual has so much to see:
Pale ice queen make up,silver/black pins hairdo, two tones nail color...
Every piece of the collection has so many details - front and back, top til bottom.  Cleverly playing around with mixtures of soft and hard fabrics, furs, feathers, leathers etc...Yes! I meant not only applied on clothes but also in their jewelry, accessories and footwear.
The color palettes are whites, blacks, greys, lilacs, metallic or mixed of the mentioned colors; not forgetting to mention the variety of finishing touches with zippers, leather trims, fur trimmed hems etc...
There are 2 breathtaking gowns which I can't take my eyes off are a corset tube top dress decorated with broken china and a black Gothic  long dress... which will be featuring on my next post.

Here's a video review of the runway show:
http://www.style.com/fashionshows/video/F2011RTW-AMCQUEEN
Lets take a look some of the photos of the show, ENJOY

**Beauty**


Amazing isn't it?  Here are some selected photos of the show, which features the pieces that I most adore:











Look at those details, I can't help zooming in admiring these art work.
all photos and videos are courtesy of style.com

Coming up, I will be featuring more extravagant gowns and those magnificent jewelry, accessories and shoes.

No comments: