Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Monday, March 14, 2011

Still hoping and praying

I have not been blogging for a couple of months, can't write while my emotions and mood are blocked by unfortunate incidents which had happened.  And if you had visited my blog, I have closed my blog shop which features my handmade jewelries and I have not touched my tools for a long long time.  It's has been a sad year although 2011 has not pass it's quarter calender days...

I am still sad,  my Angel passed away on the 1st day of Chinese New Year 2011...
and at the same time and the following weeks there's has been news of my closest friends whom loss their love ones.
A friend's dad was admitted to the hospital with critical condition but now he has fought his way through and returned home about a week ago...That is indeed a positive and good news.

Thinking that everything will be alright... then it came the news of Japan earthquakes & deadly tsunami which was a horrible tragedy last Friday ...it also caused tsunami waves that hit some countries' sea coast around the Pacific Ocean but thank God there's were no serious damaged.  At the mean time, there is a volcano about to eruption in east Java, Indonesia.   It is indeed heart breaking watching the news and seeing so many had died, injured, gone missing, loss their homes and can't be in touch with their family and love ones...

For those countries which provide help,  medical aids, food supplies and rescue teams etc... over to Japan, I think those are the kindest people on earth... Also, I am hoping and praying  for the people in Japan, also not forgetting praying for the safety of all the rescue teams, medical personals and everyone who are helping right now.

Here is a donation site if you like to help up... a little of your kind contributions can be a great help for the victims.  Thanking you in advance.

http://www.redcross.org.uk/Donate-Now/Make-a-single-donation/Japan-Tsunami-Appeal

sincerely,
Veronica Lau.

No comments: