Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dj Niza Minx's Danielle necklace

A beautiful gal, an extremely talented DJ, a happy and kinder spirit and a little bit crazy... Yes, I'm talking about the one and only Dj NizaMinx.

She ordered a choker version of Danielle necklace from me sometimes around November last year, which is an improvised design to the one which I did for a local designer's photo shoot.



Color:  She wanted me to take out the pink beads and add some other colors to the necklace.  so i used tones of peach, purple, dark blue, white, clear and silver.


Beads:  A various shapes and sizes of glass pearls, glass beads, rhinestones  & Swarovski beads and decorated with metal bead caps, metal filigrees, and dragonfly charm.

Findings and Finishing:  Using nickel metal findings with pin technique ending with lobster clasp and a long extension chain if she like to wear it in a longer version.













This is a fun project, redesigning and improvising my own previous work... and the greatest part is being appreciated by someone whose so talented... Thank you Niza.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she looks stunning with the necklace!