Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bottega Veneta - Picks of the best of 2011 Fall RTW (part 1)

Bottega Veneta is one of the big name in the fashion industry and I especially love their bags with the signature weaves...
For the brand's Fall 2011 ready to wear collection, creative director Tomas Maier brings more colors, femininity (comparing to their last collection), edge but definitely a classy touch to their runway show...
There are lace, mohair, silky satin, chiffon, untrimmed hem lines, etc...certainly lots of details and.textures...

Take a look at my picks of this impressive runway show which I like to share with you here:


Simple but interesting jewelries that brings out the essences of the whole collections...




and of course their magnificent bags.  I totally fall in love with the following 2 unique bags - a red weaved and a huge gold tote.


Bottega Veneta certainly has a unique style of it's own...and every piece can be mix and match.
I hope you like my selections, of course everyone has their own style and preference.

If you would like to see the whole collection, please click on the link below:
http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/F2011RTW-BVENETA
** all photos are from style.com

No comments: