Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Friday, April 8, 2011

Prada - Picks of the Best of 2011 Fall RTW (part 2)

Miuccia Prada of  Prada presented her brand with the sixty's theme rocks the runway of their Fall 2011 ready to wear collection.
There are many bright colors,  big buttons, snake skins, fish scales arranged sequins, mohair, leather, oversize jackets with big wide lapels and  modernized Yves St. Laurent's block print Mondrian dress from 1965.
Fashion accessories that finished the total style are a variety of caps, short gloves, 60's inspired boots, wide belts etc... It's interesting to see and kept me wandering why do models walked down the runway clutching different colors of  handbags firmly at their chest like a shield? 

Here are some of my favorite pieces of the show:

i love this dress.








Can't see the details?  I have the close up shots here...1stly the caps (a modern version of the 60's piolet cap) and huge sunglasses:







The bags are mostly medium to clutch sizes with colors of leather and python skin and as usual my most interest is the sixty's inspired boots... You gotta see it for yourself.





adorable white clutch







I love this!  Check out the heels





There are many more outfits, bagsm different color and material combination of bags featured at the fashion show, if you would like to browse the whole collection, please click on the link below:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, interesting runway. I love Prada, she is one of my favorite designers. I can see how she got inspiration in the sea... what about those fish-like dresses!?

Love it.

phoena said...

if I have to pick just 1 designer out of so many brands, I would definately pick Prada.
Their clothes are so wearable, I mean you can literally buy it off the shelves and wear it straight to work, and you won't feel out of place. And the most important is, it's TRENDY TO THE MAX!!!

Veron said...

Francia : Hi, thanks for dropping by... I love Prada too and she always comes out with unique designs.

Phi: XX...