Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Belanciaga - Picks of the Best of 2011 Fall RTW (part 3)

The Iconic House of Belanciaga's Fall 2011 Ready to Wear collections is all about character..

The models has no crazy hairdo, fancy makeup... not even any jewelry are wore - Just let the clothes speak for itself.... 

Unlike his previous creations, the mastermind of the brand -  Nicolas Ghesquière presented structured loose fit tops, oversize blazers, military details, mixing tweets,  leather, netting and prints... finished with pointy toe killer stilettoe heels - some plain, some with interesting rococo hand painted patterns, and stylish clutch bags. 

My top interest are the ankle heels, and the lovely blue top with skirt... here are my selections of some of the pieces that I heart.

I can't wait to start by showing you the shoes...

check out the detail at the ankle and the back of the shoe...

killer stiletto heels with pointed toe






This shoe matches the floor tiles...

with a matching clutch

beautiful black and white clutch.. perfect with any color outfit

What a chic clutch... I love this!!!
a unique jacket

3 color top
This outfit is my favorite of all...
There are also some oversize blazers, structure knee length top, which can be wore as a dress.  If you like to view the whole collection, please go to the link:
http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/F2011RTW-BALENCIA
Actor Orlando Bloom was at the front row seat while his model wife Miranda Kerr rocks the runway..

2 comments:

Phoena said...

oh dear really love the shoe!! they are really my type of thing!!!
but I guess it must be a pain to wear, as seen in one of the red colour pair, all her toes are literally falling out! Oh dear, really respect those models!

Veron said...

Phi: Yes, those heels are beautifully constructed - feminine and stylish at the same time...with all those details :) Well, some people do sacrifice comfort sometimes to be beautiful - & i think I'm one of them ;p