Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Sunday, April 17, 2011

GUCCI - Picks of the best of 2011 Fall RTW (part 4) Episode 2 - Accessories, bags and shoes

I hope you have visited my picks of Gucci's Fall 2011 Ready to Wear outfits at my previous post, I would like to feature here the accessories, bags and shoe.

Many interesting accessories which are used to glam up the look of this amazing collection...there are scarfs, thin belts, bordeaux hat, rings, glasses, brooches etc...Let's take a look..










 stillettoes and boots:




 Finally... those irresistible Gucci bags in different material and colors:









I hope you like my selections of some of the pieces from the collection, if you like to take a look at the complete collections, please go to the link below:


Here's another photo of Jackie O

No comments: