Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Friday, April 15, 2011

GUCCI - Picks of the Best of 2011 Fall RTW (part 4) epsd 1

First and foremost, Happy 90th  Anniversary to one of the world most famous brand. - GUCCI.  For their 2011 Fall Ready to Wear fashion show, the creative director, Frida Giannini brings back 1970's glam with mixtures of autumn colors brighten to the runway.

This collection feasted my eyes with tailored jackets, coats, loose legged pants, cardigans, dresses, jumpsuits, skirts, bow blouses, harem pants, vests and many more...
Using a mixture of furs, mohair, pythons, leathers, hard and soft fabrics like chiffons, velvets etc...used in not only their outfits but also their accessories, footwear and bags.

There are so many to share here, so I have to break this post 2 episodes...

Firstly, let's take a look at the outfits, details and styling, hair and make up of the runway show...will focus on the accessories in the 2nd episode.

Here are my picks of the styling and color combination... ENJOY!!!


Lets take a look at the beauty and hair do of the show. Make up enhanced models' eyes with extended lashes and lip color are dark red to maroon tones and with matching nail colors.  Their hair are pulled back with low pony tails decorated with different color feathers.

 



I am amazed with the different autumn colors mixing perfectly in one outfit... tones of Blues, Sea greens, purple, orange, mustard, red, grey, etc...  My most favorite ones are:







Love this color combination








Adorable silk flowers


This dress is so feminine and glamorous
P.s.   Looking at the outfits and styles, they reminded me of a famous icon - Jacqueline Kennedy which the brand has proudly named a hobo the Jackie O bag...

if you like to take a good look at the fashion show, please go to the link below:

Coming up - will be featuring the runway show my picks of  Accessories, Bags and Shoes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent work done. Don’t mind me posting a link of this post on my website? It will help my viewers as well.And yes i have book mark your site www.veronicalau.blogspot.com .