Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Jewelry Spring 2012 - Dolce & Gabanna, & Alexander McQueen

Dolce & Gabanna

Have you ever thought of adding food to your accessories... here are some playful pieces by the greatest duo Dolce & Gabbana's Spring 2012 Jewelry collections... my favorite pieces are those with  pastas and  chilis... Playful but still very fashionable.  :)

Charm bracelets:




 Earrings:


Alexander McQueen

If you are a regular of my blog you know that I adore this brand... For Spring 2012 Jewelry, I spotted some edgy and cool skulls rings and bangle... I want them all!




No comments: