Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Jewelry Spring 2012 - Aurélie Bidermann & Eddie Borgo

Designing beaded jewelry & blogging made me constantly searching for new idea, knowledge and inspirations... No matter what I drawn to, I wanna know, learn and study more...  I love to study my favorite selections of fashion/jewelry designer's characteristic and always longing to see their newest creations - I admire their great talent, visions, message within their work is certainly what I defined as their "ART".


Aurélie Bidermann


How can u not be attracted by these awesome necklaces with exquisite craftsmanship by Aurélie Bidermann, a French jewelry designer... Needless to say more... I hope you love the pieces that I've chosen ...


Necklaces:







Eddie Borgo

It's my 1st time featuring this  New York jewelry designer Eddie Borgo's creations here... I am so drawn to his pieces... Simple with a little naughty, a little Punk...

a glamourous choker

Black simple necklace with tassels 
 Bracelets/Bangles:
My favorite piece -  bracelet/cuff

a combinations of cubes bracelet

I love the mixture of different material used - soft & hard, feminine & macho... 

I LOVE BLACK & I want this!!!

 geometrical design bracelet

No comments: