Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Monday, January 2, 2012

Jewelry Spring 2012 - Erickson Beamon & Dana Lorenz (Fenton & Fallon)

Sharing some of my most favorite pieces of Spring 2012 jewelry collections these awesome designers... as usual, I always start with:

Erickson Beamon
It's not easy to work with many colors while designing, but there's no problem with EB... Beautifully combined colors and materials, this collection seems romantic and stunning to me... here are 2 of my most favorite pieces of the whole collection.
I love the detailing... so delicate and like an art piece.






3 layers multicolor necklace... I love it!


Fenton
Jewelry designer Dana Lorenz of Fenton never fails to amazed me, this new collection are filled with fantasy too -  spring pastel colors that feels cheerful like I'm in a candy store.  Here are my most heart pieces, hope you like them too:
A statement piece indeed

Fun playful Bracelet

 very 80's earrings, love the gold details

Cleverly mixing natural crystals and other materials

I WANT THIS!!!!

Another superb piece!




Fallon
The second brand of Dana Lorenz caught my attention years ago with those spiky designs and I never fail to check out this brand since then.   Spring 2012 collection seems are filled with a touch of softness but still has the edge.
I love the layers of beads joining together

Awesome combination of Navy, pearl white and gold

Classic but edgy!  Cool! Imagine this  with just a simple plain top & jeans, you are still  the center of attraction.

Something different - I love the color

Cool 2 tones earrings.

No comments: