Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Jewelry Spring 2012 - Lizzie Fortunato & Dannijo

I love chunky, unusual, weird (as some people said) and eye catching jewelry especially designs from Dannijo & Lizzie Fortunato's 2012 Spring collection.  Sharing here with you are some beautiful statement pieces which I love and can't stop analyzing their details and how they put together... 

Which one do u like?


Dannijo
loving this piece, certainly very different from those we normally seen




I love how those colorful skulls bind together with antique coins... 



A Unique piece

Simple pendant but very chic








Lizzie Fortunato
Cleverly mixing different types of material ans shapes to form this chunky necklace... Bravo

did u notice all the crystals, stones...how beautiful...


Flowers... ah..Spring time

Knitted fabric/scarf turns necklace...

Love how the metal, pearls and leather are weaved together

Another statement piece 




Love these pairs of earrings


Bangles in various colors

No comments: