Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Thursday, January 26, 2012

A special gift for a special bride - Soo Chin

I was invited to attend my dearest friend Soo Chin & her hubby Jason's Register of Marriage ceremony on 22th November, 2011. So honored that she agreed to let me personally design and handmade a set of tiara, necklace and earrings as a gift for this memorable event.

After getting her approval of selections of beads, color tones, style, shape & other details, I started working on this set of bridal accessories.

Sharing with you are some photos of my work progressions that I've custom made with all my love.  For the happy couple... Congratulations Mr & Mrs Tong... I'm super happy for both of you... xxxxx




Selection of beads:  Off white shell pearls, Multi color coated Swarovski crystals in various shapes
This little tiara has a nickel hair comb base and decorate with her choices of beads. It is just something classy and elegant.



Selections of beads:
Work in Progress:






























Highlight of the event... a beautiful wedding cake with a replica of the bride and groom



No comments: