Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Monday, January 9, 2012

Jewelry Spring 2012 - Delfina Delettrez & others



DELFINA DELETTREZ
Fashion should be Fun...Remember the bees theme jewelry of Delfina's 2011 collection?  Well she continues her playfulness with the latest Spring 2012 collections... Here are the pieces I adore most especially the bangles and rings.
Necklaces:



Wearing a little purse on your neck...how fun

I wander if this scissors is usable  ;p



 Bangles/Cuffs
Love Love Love this Bangle... Unique!

This cuff will definitely a fashionista's pick.
 Brooch:
A unique brooch...love is in the air...
 Rings:
Beautiful ring... I want this!!!

Another cute but unique ring design...



Here are some other pieces that I also find interesting for Spring 2012 jewelry collection by various designers... let's take a look at my picks:

Chanel


necklace

Bangle with corals


Givenchy
Sophisticated chain necklace

Mawi


House of Warris

Beautiful ring... 

and matching dangling earrings


Jack Vartanian
Earrings & ring:


P.S.
I hope you love my selections of Spring 2012 jewelry by various designers which I have posted since 2nd January, 2012.
you can go to style.com to see more designers' creations.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:), I enjoy this work in this web page, you are giving good information with spectacular things! This web site is very interesting!
My name is Mary, I´m from Glasgow, and I am going to be a fan of this page, My interests may not be in the best interest of everyone but I will tell them off course I love swimming as well as tv shows, and I also listen a lot Him on my bedroom, I´m without boyfriend at the moment so male users....Just flirting with you guys lol :)! I once tried online dating It did not work out very well....
I wrote this comment because as I previously said I really enjoy this web site I also have a board just as you, but mine is many different from this, it is about playing poker without having to make a deposit....:)
I will also have to apologize for my writting it is the only way I get to talk with you....BYe BYe to you all, Bye