Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lady Gaga's costumes & accessories

First of all, I have to give both thumbs up to this amazingly talented recording artist who has a great stylist.
Yes I am talking about Lady Gaga...whose the darling of the fashion world... I guess all designers and stylists must love her.
Imagine, who would though of wearing all those art wear, head piece, face mask and accessories which I can say some, are not even comfortable.
Especially seen her using hard core costume/art wear masters' creations like the late Alexander McQueen, Hussein Chalayan, Thiery Mugler etc...

She must be all stylists' and designers' favorite artist because she HAVE THE GUTS to carry something which would "WOW people and her outfits of every show are all different and awesome.
I heart all of Lady Gaga's music videos especially paparazzi...  those Thierry Mugler corset, Tom Binns' necklace... breathtaking!!!
Here are some of her different style which i found in the Internet... love them all!!

No comments: