Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Amazing fashion jewelry designers: Erickson Beamon

The duo designers who make amazing fashion jewelries inspires me most and I've been following their creations for years and they always produce excellence and breathtaking creations.

Erickson Beamon has been a driving force in costume jewelry design for over 23 years. The brand is a partnership between Vicki Beamon and Karen Erickson, hometown friends from Detroit who share a passion for music, the arts, and fashion.
In 1982, the two girls left their lives in the Midwest for Manhattan, where they happened into jewelry design by chance while working on a fashion designer’s runway show.  Frustrated that no one would lend them jewelry to accessorize the collection,
the pair began stringing crystals and beads on suede.  Vicki and Karen found instant recognition in the fashion world for their designs, and thus, Erickson Beamon was born.
Erickson Beamon’s designs are as varied as its customers, ranging from street fashion to haute couture. The brand’s trademark beaded necklaces, chandelier earrings, bracelets, and brooches are all meticulously handcrafted using crystal and semi-precious stones.
Fans of Erickson Beamon's designs includes Madonna, SJP, John Galliano...and the list goes on...
Here are some of their great work:
http://www.ericksonbeamon.com

No comments: