Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Inspirations of the upcoming The Mod House 2010 Romantic Summer Collection.

Used to think that wearing pearl jewelry are concervative, and only suitable to proper functions...or wedding etc... seems old school...
But that was before, now I think pearl beads, mother of pearl jewelries are feminine, so chic and modern...even romantic! 
Pearl beads or mother of pearl beads are so easy to match with other different beads and materials...even metals, antique silvers, gemstones and leather too.
For the upcoming The Mod House Summer 2010 Collections, I'll be using a lot of pearl beads, mother of pearl charms, pendants, in different color and shapes.

Here are some pix by various designers and brands which i find inspiring:









 

No comments: