Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Beads for Summer 2010 collections

New beads for The Mod House Summer 2010 colleciton.
Theme: Romantic Summer
For the coming collecitons, apart from the usual glass and metal beads, there are some mother of pearl shell beads, handmade glass beads and  China Cloisonne beads. There are a few new types of pendants and footage chains as to spice up the collection.



I am in the mids of designing, plan to have about 12-18 sets of designs, will be scheduled to start production ( 10 sets each design, 1 or 2 sets for each outlet of The Mod House through out Malaysia.) by next week, and the delivery deadline would be by end of 1st week of April.

No comments: