Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Redesigning Intan's Vivienne Westwood Swatch watch Part II

As in my earlier post, I redesigned an old swatch watch of her's...to a bracelet watch, and used the remainding parts and created a long necklace...

before..
after..
After I'm done with the watch, there's still some parts left which I think I still can make another piece of jewelry, so I decided to make a necklace.
Intan is a fashion designer and she has excellent taste, I must make something that I can "WOW" her.
Added Swarovski bicone crystals, gold coin, gold textured rings and gold footage chains, using pinwork to join the parts.
I made a short necklace with long dangling drapes.
Int, thanks for contributed the photo, u look stunning!

No comments: