Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Mod House 2010 Romantic Summer Collection Part 1

Finally beading is done... It took me a week to design and put together and another 3 weeks to produce to those orders.
In this collections I used a lot of mother of pearl carved beads and charms, apart from my usual metal charms, natural stone beads, glass and crystal beads.
They are 14 different designs, all are short necklaces.

Tannya Set:

The main beads are faceted glass beads..
for the necklace, i knotted leather cord as the strapes.. finished with black nylon coated wire as tassels.
Bracelet is weaved using a tigers tail and match with a simple earrings with tassels.



MICHELLE SET

Michelle set is a combination of scarlet red natural stones, cube shaped glass beads and transparent coin shaped plastic beads.
I added some metal spacer wheels with clear rhinestones to the necklace, the bracelet and earrings are more simplier..


 

CORAZON (HEART) SET
This is a combination of nickel metal beads, key charms and faceted heart shaped glass beads, finished with a heart shaped toggle clasp.
I think this is romantic... and there's many key charms to lock someone's heart.

 
 

No comments: