Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Mod House 2010 Romantic Summer Collection Part 3


BLANCIA Necklace


Blue natural shell round and different sizes of coin shaped beads paired with white rhinestone wheels, this is another simple short necklace for work and casual outings.

This set has only a necklace.




SHAYNE SET
Huge abalone (dark brown tone) mother of pearl flower carved bead (70mm) as pendant, decorated with
a black faceted puffed roundelle crystal beads, seperated by a gunmetal with clear rhinestone spacer wheel from the faceted oval shaped abalone bead... finished with a 3D mesh wrap gunmetal chain.


For the earrings, i used the above mentioned beads without the huge pendant.


In this set, there's only a necklace and matching earrings.







 ROSEMARY SET

I think this beautiful ivory mother of pearl rose shaped craved pendant will go perfectly with the matching oval shaped MOP bead, pearls and added some contrasting gunmetal bead caps and stopper beads, finished with white ball chain tassels and metal pendant.

 In this set, there's a short necklace, bracelet and earrings.



More mother of pearl beaded designs on my next post.
to be continue...

No comments: