Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Mod House 2010 Romantic Summer Collection Part 2


PENELOPE SET
This is something fun, gold metal chain with some cute charms with rhinestones, coins and white faceted glass beads.

In this set, there's a necklace, bracelet and earrings, goes well with any casual wear.



REENE SET
The main bead of this set is the faceted crystal multi color coated  ring and the faceted oval glass beads with side multi color coated beads..
Finished with some white and clear rhinestone balls, nickel metal charms and white with purple rhinestone spacer wheels.
There is a necklace and matching earrings.



PAIGE SET

I put together 2 types of metal chains - Gold large oval ring and flat square black and gold chain together to this design. Decorated with donut and oval shaped black with floral hand painted cloisonne beads, thick gold coins, gold royal cart charm with rhinestones and gold with pink high heels metal charm.

In this set, there's a necklace, bracelet and earrings.

 for the rest of the collections, there will be mainly using mother of pearls carved beads and pendants..
t o be continue.


No comments: