Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Mod House 2010 Romantic Summer Collection Part 5

Last 3 design of this collection...

 DELIELA Set

The carved rose is similar with the other  ivory color mother of pearl(MOP) rose shaped carved bead in Rosemary set, but this one is more rounded.
Team up with 2 butterfly shaped MOP craved beads (one as the end of the tassle and the other one as a decoration of the back extension chain.) and clear faceted puffed roundelle beads.
In this set, a leather corded necklace and matching pair of earrings




The GARBRIELLE set

Perridot color flower shaped MOP craved beads with mixture of handmade glass and cloisonne beads, faceted cut glass beads, metal tube and spacer beads.

This set finished with lobster clasp hook necklace, elastic corded bracelet with pin drop and large hooks earrings.



finally the CAMELIA set.
I love this design and the color combination of all the beads in it, feels more to the theme and has a vintage look. 
Used a variety of beads in this design:
Blue lace agate beads,
Yellow orangy agate beads,
Turquoise beads,
Green Adventurine beads,
faceted crystal beads,
Gold rhinestone balls,
Rhinestone spacer wheels adn
Other different shapes and sizes of glass beads

The technique is use is jus pin work, and decorating the beads with different color metal bead caps and spacer beads.
In this design there are a short necklace, bracelet and earrings.
p.s.
Well, that's all the designs for the begining of 2010 collection.
My fav... :)  1st is Camelia, then Paige, Deliela and Tannya. 
Thanks for spending time to browse this collection.  I hope you do comment and let me know if this is good or bad or which do i need to improvise.  The main reason is to share the love of beadwork to all those who appreciate. 
xoxo 
Veron

No comments: