Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The MOD House Summer 09 collections part I

The theme for the summer 09 collection of TMH is resort life...
Would like to share some photos of the mood board of the company




I am using mostly semi precious stone for the collection - Agate mainly, there are also some Turquoise, Lapis Lazuli, different colors of lace agates etc. Also mixing with a little shell beads, pearls, metal and a variety of glass beads.
Had created 16 designs, most of them have a matching earrings and bracelets.
I have named all my creation using a lady's name... because I think each piece has their own character and own beauty.
1. Hannah set ( green shell oval coin shaped beads with perridot color glass beads)
2. Donna set ( Black and white lace agate beads and transparent coin beads)
3. Carla set ( Pinkish handmade beads with metal tube beads and pendants)
4. Gold and Bronze Lapis Lazuli set ( longish Lapis Lazuli beads and metal beads)
5. Alberta set ( Shell pendant and beads with metal chains)
6. Mel set ( Green watermelon rock with nickel metal beads)
7. Victoria set ( Howlite chips, white with black lace agate and pearls)
8. Desiree set ( A mixture of different types agates and olive green crazy lace agate)
9. Pauline set ( Purple shell oval coin shaped beads, Ivory hexagon shaped shell beads and nickel metal rings)
10. Bernice set ( Black faceted cut puffed roundelle and long teardrop glass beads w black chains)
11. Tracy set ( Oval coin shaped Turquoise beads and red round glass beads)
12. Elize set ( longish oval black and white lace agate)
13. Claudia ( Cubist and puffed rounded coin shaped turquoise beads & copper w blue glass beads )
14. Scarlet set ( Red/Orangy yellowish puffed roundelle rock with aquamarine beads)
15. Triana ( Oval coin shaped shell beads and different sizes of pearls)
16. Simona set (Black oval faceted cut glass beads with nickel metal filigree)
to be continue...

No comments: