Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Friday, July 10, 2009

THE MOD HOUSE Summer 09 collections Part III

The summer collections also coming out with some interesting tops, where can be use on work and leisure, I figured it should be interesting to add some feminine touch by using shell beads.

This is Hannah set, well named by a girlfriend of mine who love green like i do.

It's a combination of green shell beads and other different shapes and sizes of glass beads like perridot color cube beads, greyish oval shaped beads and silver bicone with gold center coated beads.

This set consist of a short necklace, bracelet and a pair of earrings.




ALBERTA set is simpler, it consist of a shell pendant, rectangular shell beads and ivory coin shaped beads.
This set has a matching necklace, bracelet and dangling earring on nickel based findings.

PAULINE SET is slightly different, it is a combination of purple oval coin shaped beads, ivory hexagon shaped beads, nickel metal tube Bali beads, nickel metal rhinestone spacer bead and nickel textured ring knotted together with black leather strapes.

I only created a necklace and a pair of earrings




to be continue...

No comments: