Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Monday, July 13, 2009

THE MOD HOUSE Summer 09 collections Part VI


Here's another copper bronze based set named DESIREE SET, a combinations of various semi precious chips, orangy agate and puffed rectangular shaped olive green crazy lace agate. I also added some polygon cut aquamarine and clear color glass beads to make the necklace more interesting The bracelet is a like a charm bracelet with pinned semi precious stones and copper metal coins... and a simple dangling earrings.
I am sure that this set can goes with any color attire, even orange, blue and green.












This is one of my favorite set, apart from turquoise sets and shell beads is this cheerful SCARLET SET, because it looks like a bunch of candies.
I combined different sizes of puffed roundelle red, pinkish and orange beads together with Aquamarine 8mm rounded beads ( without this the whole set will be dull), corded with cotton cords and antique gold flower shaped bead caps and stopper beads.
There's long necklace, transparent elastic corded bracelet and dangling earrings







to be continue

No comments: