Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Saturday, July 11, 2009

THE MOD HOUSE Summer 09 collections Part IV


There are some beautiful semi precious stones in this collections e.g. the Lapis Lazuli,
Hereby I would like to introduce the Gold and Bronze Lapis Lazuli set.

- The GOLD LAPIS LAZULI SET consist of a short necklace, a fully beaded bracelet and a pair of earrings. The beads to match with are gold color metal filigree round beads, tube beads, antique gold stopper beads and bead caps.











The Bronze Lapis Lazuli long necklace, of course with lapis lazuli longish beads, bronze curved tube beads and antique gold plain (3mm) stopper beads and match with copper 3X5mm metal footage chain.
Some people might not be wearing gold color chains or accessories but may be a copper color is easier to accept... and easily goes with other brown tones attires.


The TRACY SET is combined with oval puffed turquoise beads (18X25mm) on neck area and a (30X40mm) size as the dangling drop. To go with the turquoise, I added a rounded (6mm) red glass beads to enhance the beautiful sky blue and black then parted with a metal textured ring.
There are a short necklace, a bracelet and a pair of earrings in a Tracy set.




The CLAUDIA SET is a combination of Sea green brownish turquoise of (10X20mm) cubist and puffed coin or M&M shaped (10mm), copper and blue galaxy cut 8 & 6mm of glass beads and nickel metal leaf shaped connector.
There is a short necklace, a bracelet and a pair of earrings in the CLAUDIA SET.






to be continue..

No comments: