Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Thursday, July 9, 2009

THE MOD HOUSE Summer 09 collections Part II

There are a few very interesting black and white agate beads that would go well with the black and white wardrobe styling concept of the Summer resort theme...


This is DONNA SET, combinations of black and white lace agate in square shaped beads, some transparent beads and black rounded glass beads. Created a short necklace, 2 in 1 strands bracelet and a pair of simple dangling earrings. Nothing fancy here, not even a glittery bead, it's can be easily match with jacket suit or even casual wear.



Elize is even simpler, using oval longish & M&M shaped back and white lace agate, accompany by rounded (4mm) black and white glass beads, finishing with gun metal chain.
Elize set is only consist of a long necklace and a dangling pair of earrings. Also nothing fancy, I do not want to distract the interesting patterns of the agate beads.

## it's hard to find 2 identical beads for making earrings because normal natural stones has different patterns of it's own.
To be continue...

No comments: