Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Chanel Fall 2013 RTW Video


I have shared a few posts regarding Chanel Fall RTW 2013 Collection 
- Bags

but I think you should check out the video of the  show, then you might understand why I  adore this collection that much.
Enjoy!

Here's the video of the runway show.  Its awesome in 360 degree and top view! 




another video Report by Style:




The mastermind, the man...
Mr Karl Lagerfield said that he awakes from dreams and sketches a collection on the spot!
Which he refers to it as "automatic" designing."




I sincerely hope you enjoy this runway show posts as much as I enjoy sharing them with you.

XX
~Veron~


No comments: