Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Monday, April 1, 2013

Chanel Fall 2013 RTW- The Collection



The genius,  Mr Karl Lagerfeld never seems to have  an end of ideas and inspirations... For Chanel Fall Ready to Wear 2013 collection  which consist of  80 stunning looks is Super Cool!  Most of the outfits are moody and dark but still glittery with the brand's signature tweed which are woven with metallic thread, also effects from other shimmery elements and different fabrics and metal hardware of the accessories.  


Black, Greys, whites,  moody blue tones are my favorite color palette and I am crazy about the flirty flare short skirts, layering of over sized coats and blazers, second skin leather tights also the combinations of knits, tweeds and velvet, metallic and sheer fabrics, denims, details from the embroideries, leathers etc...

Here, I would like to feature on selections of my most favorite looks of this collection... to be honest, I love almost all of the outfits/looks but i can't share them all, so I have to short list  to these, I hope you love them too.




what a cute top with leather trimmings.


this is absolutely the coolest look, love everything from top to toe!




can't take my eyes off the flirty short flare skirt.


Adore the mixture of textures and lines


lovely patterns


how cute is this!


love this blue black number against shinny pipping...beautiful


Very edgy dress

this is the final look, cleverly mixture of soft and hard fabrics.



Aren't they cool?  Jewelry Shoes and Bags coming up! 


X,
~Veron~


No comments: