Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Monday, April 8, 2013

Chanel Fall 2013 RTW - Jewelry & Fashion Accessories


I am sure that you'll love this post if you are a fashion jewelry and accessories lover.   
Chanel Fall RTW 2013 Collection, you can expect to see the touches of the designer and the master mind of the famous brand, Mr Karl Lagerfeld'... Those edgy  layers of large curb chains in necklaces, bracelets even on gloves, lots to feast our eyes, lets take a look

Necklaces:











Bracelets:

I WANT this bracelets!


Other Accessories:

obsessed with this gloves, somehow quite similar to what's Karl was wearing over the years.


I love this belt

There's only the last item to share in my next post - that's the bags, saving the best for last!

XX
~Veron~

No comments: