Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Chanel Fall 2013 RTW - Shoes & Hats



Chanel Fall 2013 RTW Collection
Shoes:
I guess the shoes are inspired by men's footwear, I love the thick heels, all the models seems to be very comfortable and confidently marching down the huge global theme runway on them... 














Hats:
There are a few hats  at the runway show, this one below is super cute... 







I know you are looking at those beautiful bags as well, I'll be posting them with fashion accessories next.

XX
~Veron~