Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Giambattista Valli AW 2015/16 Couture(Part i) Intro & Pant Suits


Giambattista Valli has endless brilliant designing ideas, his work never fail to attract my attention and I've been following his creations for a long time.
I browsed his AW 2015/16 Couture Show collection @ vogue.com with admiration.  This not a small collection, there's altogether 50 sets of outfits with mohair, bows, cute tulle, tassels, lace, silk chiffon, sheers, beading etc... beautiful pant suits, jackets, short & long dresses and breathtaking gowns.  The show starts with several black outfits with baby pink, as the blacks slowly lessen and a variety of colours were introduced - all showcased the amazing craftsmanship of Giambattista Valli.  
 To me, although this is an AW collection but it feels soft, light, young, romantic, simple, slimming and indeed very intricate.



I have selected several photos of his collection to begin with, the pant suits:
















All Pant Suits were paired with long tops (above knees), which seems can be wore by itself - as a short dress.  Lace, embroidered, tassels pencil pants elevated the style.



~ to be continue...

No comments: