Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Giambattista Valli AW 2015/16 Couture Show (Part iv) Accessories & back stage candids


Giambattista Valli AW 2015/16 gowns are featured in my previous post.


Little more to share with you of Giambattista Valli AW2015/16 Couture show are the makeup, hair and accessories.  Make up is kept flawless and minimal, hair are pulled back low pony tail.

The only necklace I spotted is short silver lariat necklace, some models are wearing a round black  sunglasses.  Earrings are interesting, Swarovski crystal with huge beaded tear drop piece.

 There  are 2 types of high heels paraded by the models, a simple multi-straps with gold buckle heels and peep toe heels that comes in various colours with glitters that matches the outfits and all black.


~Make up & Hair~

The makeup were kept clean and flawless, minimal with very light colour glossy lips.
Hair were pulled back, a little fuzzy looking effortless.





~Jewelries & Sunglass~


~ Huge Earrings ~





~Heels~






I hope you enjoy this collection as much as I do.  
If you like to browse the whole collection, please click on the link below that will take you there.


No comments: