Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Giambattista Valli AW 2015/16 Couture Show (Part iii) Long Dresses & Gowns

Shared several stunning short dresses in my previous post & now I let's look at more dramatic pieces.


The Couture show of Giambattista Valli's AW 2015-16 collection has everything and of course long dresses and gowns which of course are the focal point of his creation.  Beautiful long dresses are parade before the end of the show...
Needless to say more, feast your eyes:























These long dresses caught my eyes because they each may looked simple but every piece are full of intricate details - that's what made this collection feeling Young, Simple and Romantic.

~  To  Be Continue



No comments: