Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A Story of Rome - Valentino Fall 2015 Couture


Valentino Fall 2015 couture show was 2 months ago but this collection is too beautiful not to be mentioned here.  Always a big fan of Mr Valentino's creations, now the brand evolved tremendously after the recruitment of 2 very talented Italian designers - Maria Grazia Chiuri & Pierpaolo Piccioli as the creative directors of this historical brand.


The company's fall couture show was held on a beautiful evening in Rome, in conjunction with the opening of the house's new flagship in the city's Piazza Mignanelli. 




This couture collection showcased 59 amazingly beautiful floor length dresses mostly in black and sheer laces, silk chiffons and rich velvets... also added a few brocade capes and gold trimming fabrics.  Seems like ancient beauties even female gladiators came alive and strolling around the streets of Rome in laced up flats.

Please go to the link if you like to take a look at the whole collection









The retired Mr Valentino Garavani - the founder and designer of this brand since 1960 was sitting at the centre of the runway joined by many invited celebrities. 



On my next post, I'm going to focus on the jewelries and accessories of the runway show, which was crafted by  Italian designer Alessandro Gaggio.



No comments: