Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Glass Pearls with Gunmetal Chains Necklace & Earrings (NK,ER015)

Pearls are elegant and classy, but sometimes they may made us appear matronly if we style or wear them with a wrong outfit or choices a certain  design of the pearl jewelry.  There are many different types of pearls regardless of their value e.g.  plastic pearls, glass pearls, cultured pearls, mother of pearls, shell pearls etc... which may comes in different shapes and sizes.  It has a unique shine that is totally different from any other surface...As my favorite fashion icon Coco Chanel loved to match her outfits with pearls jewelry and accessories.

I always love to use pearls in my jewelry designs, mix and match them with "rougher" looking beads or other material to modernize them.  Here I like share this set of fashion jewelry that I handmade using rounded glass pearls with gunmetal chains and findings:

Beads:
Off White Glass Pearls in (4,6,8,10 & 12mm)

Cords:
Gunmetal footage chains in 2 different sizes

Findings and Finishing:
Gunmetal findings and finished with gunmetal lobster clasp.

Work in Progress:
With pin technique, I arranged glass pearls randomly, mixing different sizes together.




More Details of Necklace & Earrings:

Necklace:











Earrings:





~Veron~

No comments: