Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Ruby Crystals with Metal Dragonfly Charms & Chains Necklace (NK019)

Here are some beautiful Ruby Crystal beads in faceted coin shapes... 
paired with all white metal charms,chains and findings so that the ruby crystal beads can be the center of attraction of this necklace.


Beads
50mm faceted coin shaped Ruby crystal beads
6mm faceted peach pink glass beads and 
dragonfly metal charms.
Cords:
  Mixtures of different nickel chains.
Findings:
  Metal findings and hardware e.g. toggle clasp, head pins, jump rings etc...

More details:











~Veron~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was excited to come across your site a short while ago. I arrived here today hoping to learn interesting things. I was not upset. Your well thought out ideas with new strategies on this subject matter were enlightening and a great help to me. Thank you for making time to create these things and for sharing your mind.
HTTP://www.KneeNeckBackPain.com/