Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Earth Tones Glass Pearls with Gunmetal Chains Necklace (NK021)

As much as I love to use crystals, glass beads and semi precious stones in my jewelry,  I now started to appreciate pearls... no matter it's cultured pearls, shell pearls, mother of pearls etc..., it has a special glossy coating that no other beads has... Elegant and unique.

Always trying to modernize pearls so that it doesn't have that matronly feel... This time, I selected earth tones glass pearls and paired with  rose gold metal tubes, gunmetal & black footage chains to assembly this what I called an unsymmetrical necklace.



Beads
Round Glass Pearls in champagne, dark brown & bronze color,
Rose Gold metal tubes
Cords:
Black & Gunmetal oval footage chains.
Findings:
  Metal findings and hardware e.g. head pins, bead caps, lobster clasp, jump rings etc...


More details:













~Veron~

No comments: