Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Mother of Pearl Flower Pendants Necklace, Bracelet & Earrings (NK,ER, BR027)

Mother of Pearls are from sea shells, there are many shapes, colors, textures and tones with a pearl glow that makes it unique.
There's a pile of Ivory color Mother of Pearl flower pendant sitting in the storage box, it's time to make them useful...
Pairing with some metal charms and connectors, I've created a 4 layers dangling necklace and a pair of matching earrings.



Beads
Mother of Pearl flower pendants,
5 petal white flower with rhinestone metal charms,
Leaf shapes metal charms &
Dragonfly metal charmss

Cords:
 Gunmetal curb footage chains.
Findings:
  Metal findings and hardware e.g. toggle clasp, connectors, jump rings etc...

More details:



the necklace:


















Earrings:




~Veron~

No comments: