Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Redesigning Projects Part I

I was given 5 different elastic corded crystal beaded bracelets and requested to redesign them into different types of fashion jeweleries...
After I dismantle the actual bracelet, it doesn't really have a lot of crystal beads...

Here, i name the 1st bracelet: Bracelet A.... which has the following beads:
Donut shaped faceted cut, tinted brown crystal beads in 12x12x10mm and 8x8x6mm sizes


I used Antique gold color findings and footage chains, also adding similar color bead caps to make it more vintage.

Design 1:



Design 2:
I added gold color metal tube beads, which comes with the original bracelet.

No comments: