Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Friday, May 8, 2009

Redesigning Projects Part II - Bracelet B - design 1 & 2


The above photo is the bracelet that i was being given to me to redesign, it's actually a elastic corded with gold curve metal tube beads.
The following are the different shapes and size of tinted brown faceted crystal beads with comes with the bracelet:
Butterfly beads (10x8mm) & Bicone shaped beads (6mm)

I added metal butterfly beads to make it more interesting and made a nickel and antique gold version of the same design.
Necklace, charm bracelet and dangling earrings.

Antique Gold version:




Nickel version:

** Two different metal base, has a whole total different look and are suitable from casual outings to cocktail events.

No comments: