Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Redesigning Projects Part IV - Bracelet D - design 1 & 2


BRACELET D
The above elastic corded bracelet is the original ones given to me to be redesign.
It has more beads because it is like a 2 in 1 bracelet, and here the the different shape and sizes of tinted brown crystal beads:
Coin shaped crystal (14x14x3mm), butterfly beads (6mm), round (8mm) & bicone (4mm) also not forgetting some gold curved metal tube beads. The beads are smaller in size compare to the previous bracelets.

Design 1:

Created a long necklace and earrings, also added metal tube beads and nickel with purplish rhinestone spacer beads to make it more interesting.




Design 2:
Adding metal butterfly beads, I managed to make a necklace, bracelet and long earrings using the same amount of tinted brown crystal beads.



** to be continue... design 3 & 4 of Bracelet D

No comments: