Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Alexander McQueen Spring 2012 RTW part iii - shoes & jewelry

In my previous post, I shared my picks of the collection's beauty and those amazing outfits, now I want you to take a look at the jewelry and shoes.  The only jewelry appeared in this collection are Indian inspired bracelet rings in different colors and the gladiator wedges - perfectly marrying the whole look.  Bravo to Sarah Burton, the mastermind of Alexander McQueen, this Spring 2012 collection is certainly a great success.









Sexy gladiator pumps in many colors and details, the one I adore most is this fully coral beaded pair - this is the winner!


2 tones...
white...
black and gold...

raptile skin with gold...
love the metal hardware

Romantic

silver...chic

Very Artistic pair  - the signature of the brand

sexy black

Classic white with beadings

I love the details of the heels

Black with brass hardware - Rocks!!

Sarah Burton - Chief Creative Director of Alexander McQueen
I HEART Sarah Burton!

No comments: