Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Friday, October 28, 2011

Alexander McQueen Spring 2012 RTW (part i - Beauty)

Alexander McQueen Spring 2012 Ready to wear fashion show was held on 5th, October 2012 in Paris.  This is one of the most magnificent fashion show of the season that I won't miss to feature here.

The designer Sarah Burton presented the collection with edginess and a touch of femininity.  I love the whole collection, plus the way they styled the models - they looked like goddess form another world!  


Now let's take a look at the make up, hair do and hair accessories.  You'll love the translucent make up, tidy hair style and the most creative veil, in different designs.



Beauty























This is my fav piece.

Look at the detail of the beading - corals


Aren't they awesome?  I'm stunned just looking at the details of each veil. Can't imagine how much work and time has spent sewing each all by hand - that's what's amazing about their craftsmanship.

*************************************
Next post:  Part ii - The collection...


No comments: