Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fall Winter 2011/2012 Armani Privé Haute Couture (part 3) Shoes, Bags & Accessories


(please disable music player at the footer to enjoy the video)

I have featured Armani Privé  Haute Couture Fall 2011 show's Beauty & Head gears (part 1) & my favorite selections of the Collection (part 2) in my previous posts.  Have you notice those beautiful accessories, bags and shoes that completed the whole look?  I have lots of images here to show, let's take a look:

1.  Fashion Accessories
I do spotted some lovely fashion jewelry, here are the ones that caught my eyes. 


A chunky crystal ring

Love this black Onyx ring.
A stylish bangle.

 **There are lots of  Japanese Origami inspired belts with bows, it completes the whole look.





2.  Shoes
Simple pointed pumps in different colors and some with printed Japanese inspired patterns, here are some of my most favorite ones.




Now let's see the "Hot Stuff" - Yes those lovely clutches which I can't wait to show you...
3. Bags













Of all those fancy bags, This is my most favorite ones, a simple mother of pearl party bag.


Overall view, I think Mr Armani successfully blending East and West; Old and New using the country's signature icon like cherry blossoms & other Japanese icon pattern as prints, origami, color palette etc... in the couture. This is a BRAVE collection - urging Japan to be brave to face it's future.  I must congratulate Mr Armani for putting up this complete show and hope that his message within are being noted.  

No comments: