Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fall Winter 2011/2012 Armani Privé Haute Couture (part 1) Intro & Beauty

Another great show which I must feature is the Giorgio Armani Privé Fall Winter 2011/12 Haute Couture which inspirations came from Japan - as we all know that the country recently suffered from tremendous earthquake and tsunami on March this year.  The famous Italian designer, Mr Armani paid homage to Japan, also has been financially supporting via a program that creates scholarships for impacted children through UNESCO.  He made a donation preceding his runway presentation and I think he wants the world to remember and continue to support and help Japan through this Privé runway show which was held on 6th July 2011 in Paris. 


Tons of images to share, I am breaking this topic into 3 parts:
part 1 - Introductions, hair, make up and head pieces in Beauty,
part 2 - Selections of my most adore pieces of the amazing collections and
part 3 - Accessories especially All those lovely handbags that I am dying to share.

Beauty







The talented hat designer Philip Treacy brilliantly created a number of head pieces which literally inspired by the same theme with origami architecture, prints & flowers etc... which is also another highlight of the show.








My mouth wide open when I see this headdress...Truly Philip Treacy.

On part 2, I'll be revealing my best selection of the couture pieces.

2 comments:

marykapsi said...

That fashion show was stunning but Dior's is my beloved one hehe :)
Thank you so much for following my blog and of corse I'm following you and I can't wait to see more gorgeous posts from you.
Keep in touch and happy blogging :)
Love,
http://maryfashionlove.blogspot.com/
xx

Unknown said...

Awesome Fashion coverage. And this Armani Prive show gave me heart palpitations, it was I think my favorite collection of the season! Thank you for sharing. Check out my blog at: fashionableshenanigans.blogspot.com